Located on the Pacific slope of the Talamanca Range and within the Alexander Skutch Biological Corridor in Southern Costa Rica, the Las Nubes EcoCampus sits on 414 acres of land that include the Lillian Meighen Wright Centre landmark building, the Casita Azul community library, and several conservation areas, including the Las Nubes Biological Reserve.
The Lillian Meighen Wright Centre is a +4,000 square foot facility with state-of-the-art facilities and offers overnight accommodations. If you are interested in running a program or visiting the Las Nubes EcoCampus, contact us at email@example.com
Teaching and Presentation Spaces
- Stage/Auditorium/Conference Room (60 seats)
- Seminar room (30 seats)
- The “Rancho”, an outdoor area overlooking the Las Nubes Biological Reserve (25 seats)
- Video and data projection systems
- Internet accessibility
- Access to Las Nubes Network of Hiking Trails
- 2 multiple occupancy bedrooms (12 people maximum capacity) with shared bathrooms
- 2 double rooms with private baths
- Each room has beds, linens, pillows, blankets and towels.
- We can accommodate very reasonably much larger groups using our network of homestays in the local community, or recommend good rental accommodation or hotels in the area.
- Catering facilities and access to drinking water
Lillian Meighen Wright Centre
- Sustainable Construction
- Natural ventilation
- Landscape friendly design
- Bird-friendly windows
- Socially responsible and locally hired construction
- FSC certified construction materials
Get in Touch
Thank you for your interest in the Las Nubes Project!
For information concerning the Las Nubes Project or the Fisher Fund for Neotropical Conservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Nubes EcoCampus
Santa Elena, Pérez Zeledón, Costa Rica